Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Leash burn.
I dunno of that actually exists, but Conker's got some sort of rash on his inner thigh that showed up today. It's either from the leash or him chewing and I don't think the chewing caused that. I'll try to get a better picture of it later.
Anywho, I'm guessing he caused it since he frequently attempts Shiba 500's outside and is usually stopped by the leash flipping him over. It got caught between his legs today and he was spun around and onto his side by it. He usually doesn't growl (actual growl) during his 500's but he did after he was tripped by the leash. I thought nothing of it until later on while I was rubbing him I noticed the red rash that looks a lot like carpet burn.
Oh well, he didn't learn his lesson either and continues to be a dork on-leash.
In other news, it's snowing again. Gonna be anywhere from 6-10 inches this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment