Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Money spent in October/November

I didn't buy hardly anything this month(s) due to me suddenly out of the blue moving to Alaska, since I haven't had the chance to shop for any pet stuff (I've been to two local feedstores like, three times total), nor do I have the time, and I just haven't needed anything really.

So, here's the total for October and November combined into one post.


October 2012
  • Food:  $40
  • Supplements: $26
  • Travel: $100
  • Vet/Medical: $60
Total: $226

I originally was not going to include the travel/vet expenses, but since I didn't actually spend any money in November, I included it for the heck of it.

Food.
I bought another 13 pound bag of EVO Red Meat (review coming soon!) since I am quite pleased with the food, and because Conker was transistioned to it and it is available locally so I did not have to switch him to something else. Because we all know how fun that can possibly be with him.

Supplements.
I bought another bottle of K9 Glucosamine shortly before I knew about the Alaska gig.

Travel.
It cost me $100 to fly Conker in the cargo hold.

Vet/Medical.
In order for Conker to fly, I heeded a health certificate. I had to get a regular exam in order to get the certificate, both of which cost money, and since Jennifer was concerned about Conker possibly bringing up fleas, I also got him some Frontline while i was there.



November 2012

Total: $0

A new record low!

No comments:

Post a Comment