Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Happenings

Katana is still a demon. He likes fireworks, gunshots, and thunder. He continues to destroy my things. Yesterday I caught him chewing on the edge of the cot I have outside on the deck and use as a couch.

Conker turned 4 on July 2nd. He's still an asshole. He's been particularly pissed at me for most of this month since it's been very hot (and sometimes very humid) so I haven't done diddly squat with the dogs. Haven't even taken Conker with me to town, which he likes to do even if he just sits in the truck the whole time.
Really, he's been very pissed at me.

Juneau has some sort of boogie bump on her left eyelid. Tried some ointment (if it was a cyst) but that didn't do anything. Gonna take it off and have it tested if it gets any bigger than it currently is. I think it's cancer, but that's because I'm not an optimist.

Sasha has begun to steal food from the other dogs. This is not cool at all.

Saw the first elk of the year the other day!

My Bronco was out of commission for two weeks. The fuel pump went bad, and the mechanic couldn't figure out how to put my truck back together. When he showed me the "parts that gave them so much trouble" it looked like something I could put together with my eyes closed. With my hands tied behind my back. While riding a donkey.

Learned my lesson: I'm never taking my truck to a mechanic again.

Mischievous handsome devildog.

No comments:

Post a Comment