Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Money spent in December + Year 2012 Conker total cost

Since I didn't spend any money on Conker for the month of December...

December 2012

Total: $0



So here is the complete total of what I spent on Conker this past year.


2012
  • Food: $431.50
  • Treats/Chews: $83.90
  • Vet/Medical: $253.40
  • Supplements: $47.30
  • Toys: $18
  • Other: $189.70
$1024.80

I do not even know where that all came from.


I am going to continue to keep track of the monthly Conker costs for this next year.

4 comments:

  1. This is a really good idea. It doesn't seem like much when it's "Oh a 10 lb bag of chicken for $6" "Oh a bag of chews for $12". It adds up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! I didn't think it would be that much, I'm glad it's not more, and I'm going to try to spend a lot less this year. If possible.

      Delete
    2. Same here! I started a spreadsheet to track everything I spend on Ren. I borrowed your total expense for a second column, every time I spend I'm going to subtract from that total. We'll see how it goes haha.

      Delete
  2. Woah, yeah, where'd that come from?? I was thinking you typically spend so much less than I do per dog! Travel fees?

    Happy new year by the way. =)

    ReplyDelete