Raw + whole foods.
They wait patiently for their food to be delivered. After Conker goes into a hysteric barkfest, of course.
In other news...
I got a Bark Box from My Rotten Dogs the other day! They dogs each got a turn chewing on that roasted bone (I don't give these normally) and each got to try the vegan veggie and barbecue treats. Obviously they liked the grill treats better, but I left them outside last night and something (raccoon) got into them. Oops. The toy is an eggplant from Planet Dog. I got excited about this since I was thinking of ordering a few toys from them. Juneau loves it and has claimed it as her new favorite toy.


Woahhh nice! Did you win the Bark Box? I always see those little contests but have never entered one.
ReplyDeleteThe writer of My Rotten Dogs (http://www.myrottendogs.blogspot.com/) had an extra and she decided to do a giveaway, and I won the little contest thing. I really like that eggplant toy, and so do Conker and Juneau!
DeleteHey, I am glad you got it!! The Grill-icious treats were a HUGE hit here!
ReplyDelete