Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Money spent in May

This month, I will be adding in Juneau and Sasha expenses since I buy their stuff, so why not include it. Not like I spent a ton on them anyways...


May 2013
  • Food: $13
  • Vet/Medical: $31
  • Toys: $15
Total: $59


Food.
I bought a large (20lb) bag of rice for $11. I like rice, and so do the dogs, so I bought a big bag. I also got some beef liver for about $2.

Vet/Medical.
I got a refill on Sasha's Proin. Cost $31 for a 60 day supply. (I could get a perscription then order online, but i live in Oregon, and Proin is a controlled substance, so it's difficult to get it shipped here without paying extra. So, even if I did order it online for cheaper, the additional costs would make it the same, so I don't bother.)

Toys.
I got a 3 pack of ChuckIt! balls "Fetch Medley". It came with a ReBounce, Whistler, and Max Glow ball. The glow ball is more powerful than I thought it would be. It's still glowing when I get up in the morning before the sun is actually out.

No comments:

Post a Comment