Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Ugh

Conker is having digestive issues again. Right when I was settling into him having a regular(ish) system it goes all whack on me again. This time though, he's not only got nastyass mucus shit, but there was blood in it. That is a first for Conker, and it worries me greatly to have seen that.

Anywho...

This is also new.

Conker walks (quickly) around with his head and tail low, back hunched, and will stop to lick his butt often and intensely. It's a bit inflamed looking, but I have not seen any signs of bites or parasites. Sometimes he will stand around with his tail low and looks quite uncomfortable. He occasionally whines. When he's resting, he does not look very happy, and will frequently lick his butt or get up and walk quickly around like he does in the video. He goes outside a lot and walks around.

Other than the bloody mucus shit, he is not having problems pooping.

I don't know what the fuck is going on this time.

1 comment:

  1. urgh~ that sucks. Hope everything is alright though.

    ReplyDelete