Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

I'm still here!

Just really busy. There is still some stuff I need to do at the house before it's officially sold, I have a TON of sorting, organizing, and other things of that nature to do around my spot, it's hot, and I work full-time.
The blog is still on the backburner, but it pops into my head every day and I try to remember to post something, but it just doesn't happen.

I've got some exciting things coming up soon though, and once everything is taken care of at the house and my spot is finished, I'll be able to blog a bit more freely since I will finally have some time.

Until then, here's some pictures.

Dinner for the dogs a few days ago. Chicken, beef, various organs, ground veggies, eggs, etc.

My new still-ghetto gate. The hardware store did not have wood length in the size I wanted, so I had to make do with shorter pieces.

The Emperor demands food.

Oh, don't know if I mentioned it here, but I exploded the rear window on my Jeep. I can't leave anything in it and go anywhere now, but the increased airflow is really nice.
 I don't really want to get it fixed...

No comments:

Post a Comment