Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Wet Weather

The day started early this morning with the pattering of rain on the trailer's roof. It was something like 2AM, and the rain continued until about 11AM. Since the Boss Lady's back is still bothering her I milked the goats this morning, so I was up by 6:30AM.
The rain wasn't too bad, but I wanted to do things outside and it put a hold on my plans until it slowed down a bit.

The puppy pen! Katana was quite interested in what I was doing as I set up the pen and followed me around, getting in the way most of the time. He doesn't know it yet but this is where he will be staying while I am at work. I will spruce it up with some chews, toys, and a crate for him to go into if he wants before work tomorrow.

In the meantime, everybody has been pretty chill today.

He likes to lay right beside me when I am on my laptop.

Conker doesn't care for that cuddling nonsense. However, that doesn't mean he isn't attached to me. He gives me the biggest greeting when I come home, and while it's not obvious, he does like to be near me. If I move five feet away, he will move closer to where I am. Just not all mushed up against me.

1 comment: