Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Update on the biscuit event

Conker barfed again at 4:30 in the morning.  I figured he was over the biscuit thing and had given him his dinner around 7 PM.  Bad idea.  Partially digested meat feet from your face is RANK.  Cleaned that up and put him in his crate.  He puked again at 9 AM but it was nothing but bile.  He was fine for the rest of the day but as a precaution I didn't feed him.  He was bugging me for food all day; whining, following me into the kitchen, sitting next to me and barking...  I wasn't going to take a chance no matter how much he annoyed me though.

We'll see how things go tomorrow (today...) but if he barfs again in the middle of the night I'm going to bug Mom for money so I can take him to the vet to get whatever his issue is checked out.  Hopefully he won't and will be fine.  I'd rather not have to deal with a vet right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment