Conker has decided that most chicken is EVIL. I don't know why, but for many months now he just will not eat bone-in chicken happily, or at all in most cases. So I have decided to only feed him chicken that is both bone-free and skin-free, since chicken skin is eeevil too. Flat yellow things are eeevil as well. Strange dog.
Oh, he also isn't very fond of the crate. Which he needs to get used to, because the both of us are going to Alaska.
Yep, Conker and I are going to Alaska. Soon. On Thursday.
WHY, you might be wondering, are Conker and I going to Alaska, of all places, right before winter? Well, I got a job as a dog handler for a sprint racing kennel. That's right! A sprint racing kennel! How random is that?
Chicken Little did some voodoo dance in Conker's dream, that's why chicken is evil.. XD
ReplyDeleteCongrats and good luck with Alaska =D
That sounds like an awesome job. Try not to let the lack of daylight get to you- it is tough to spend the winter in a northern climate like that.
ReplyDeleteHave fun. Silly Conker chicken is yummy.. hehe
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new job! Have fun in Alaska!
ReplyDelete