Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Money spent in September

August's total is over here.

I once again misplaced my list of stuff I bought (it's on the computer, you'd think I can't lose something on the computer but yes, it's possible) but I've got a pretty good idea of what I spent this month.


September 2012
  • Food: $84.60
  • Vet/Medical: $10
  • Treats/Chews: $2.50
  • Etc.: $50
Total: $147.10


So... Here goes the breakdown.

Food.
I bought several things, most of which were completely unexpected. I got a bag of EVO Red Meat for cheaper than normal, a can of EVO Beef, some trials (Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon and some Canidae canned fish thing), and some samples of various things like The Honest Kitchen stuff, Zuke's, and Fromm.
I also got some ground beef, beef ribs (Which Sasha broke another tooth on, so no more beef ribs for the dogs), some turkey misc, and a lamb neck.

Vet/Medical.
Conker hasn't been "properly" wormed since I got him, if you don't count heartworm meds, and I wanted to do that just to be sure he wasn't carrying anything that Heartguard doesn't kill.

Treats/Chews.
Conker got a small bully stick for passing the CGC and some treats from the Farmer's Market.

Etc.
I bought a freezer, and a timer thing for it.

2 comments:

  1. Auuuugh, not another broken tooth... =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the broken tooth. :\

    Beef ribs are pretty hard ox tails are hard too even though they're just a tail.

    Saya did fine with her first rack of beef ribs, but she mostly just works on the meat to tear it off not much for the bone.

    Hope it wasn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete