Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Like usual, nothing of interest is going on

So I have a video of Conker derping around in the yard for you to enjoy.

We do this 2 or 3 or 5 or 20 times a day, depending on what else we might have done/will be doing that day.

5 comments:

  1. haha, what a goof! I like how he keeps trying to catch his tail..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully he's not OCD about that. He is a bit crazy with it when he's running around like that, but any other time he doesn't seem to notice he's got a tail. The thing hardly even wags unless he's superduperuber excited or hunting.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well, since you've got wolfdogs, I guess you aren't too far off! Just add a healthy dose of crazy in a smaller package and there ya go.

      Delete
  3. Hahahaha! Even when Conker's being a derp, he still looks elegant and cute. Kyuss on the other hand, looks like he was dropped on his head as a pup. =/

    ReplyDelete