First, some dog food.
Look at that pork (upper right). Some of the best pork I have ever seen is being fed to these lucky dogs right now.
More fabulous pork.
Yes, the egg yolks from my farm's hens are really that bright.
The most recent pot of dog mush. I made a lot more than I originally thought... It contains oats, rice, sardines, canned clams and oysters, ground roasted chicory root, and a few eggs.
Juneau strikes an odd eating pose.
I took Conker on a short hike today. He was so happy to be in the woods!
I basically let him do whatever he wanted. He ranged out pretty far a few times, but always came back in a timely manner. I al glad he is still a reliable off-leash hiking dog.









I've always wonder how canned clams looks like.. although any shell- type of seafood are always available here, some at dirt cheap price, but the idea of feeding 'em to my dogs are just so weird..
ReplyDelete