Conker sits out on the back deck and observes things on a daily basis. He likes to bask in the sun.
Conker has been accompanying me on nighttime walks, wearing the booties. He is generally fine with them now, but resists a little when I first put them on. So far his feet have not sustained anymore damage (from the rocks int he backyard, or general play out front) so I'll probably keep the booties up for a little while longer then slowly transition to no booties. I might pick up some Mushers Secret, if I can find some locally.
Sasha sometimes sits funny. She has no indication of hip displaysia but it is not uncommon in either of her parent breeds, and it would not surprise me if she did end up with it somewhere down the road.
Her most recent vet exam gave her a clean bill of health (other than the incontinence and broken teeth), an excellent one actually, so I am generally not concerned about her sitting posture.
It's been breezy lately, so much so that yesterday a large tree in the neighbor's front yard went "CERRACK!" during a particularly powerful burst. I was hoping a branch would fall since I find that stuff exciting, but none did.
Conker will jump on the stack of bricks in the backyard if I ask him, and today he realized that he gets a good view over a section of bamboo privacy screen that he otherwise can't see over. I catch him on the bricks somewhat infrequently now, staring over the screen, waiting for something interesting to happen.
Our Swiss Chard has gone feral.
And today, I rediscovered two of the feet from the Baby Beef! So I gave them to the Girls.
Sasha got to work on hers right away.
Juneau lay beside hers for about ten minutes before she decided it was okay to chew it.







It's been same here not much going on just basic yard stuff and walks.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Conker is doing well hope the feet heal up soon.
I love finding surprises as well!!
ReplyDeleteJealous. If only our lives were so uneventful.But don't you love when dogs take something simple like that and use it to be clever? I hopped Indiana up on the picnic table once for a photo op, and she figured out that she could see down INTO the creek along our back fence. History was made.
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed about the feet! And Musher's Secret is awesome. I hope you find some locally.