April 2013
- Food: $2
- Treats/Chews: $4
- Supplements: $11.25
Food.
I bought some beef liver.
Treats/Chews.
A couple times me and a one of the dogs walked down to the petshop and bought some treats and/or small bully sticks.
Supplements.
Conker's green-lipped mussel ($4.50 x 2) and kelp ($2.25)
I feel like I'm forgetting something... If I remember it I'll add it in.
I need to do this on my blog, as well. I have a budgeting app I use on my phone, so I could easily come up with totals. Do you feel the green lipped mussel is effective?
ReplyDeleteI don't know on the mussel yet. I haven't been feeding it long enough to make an affirmative decision. But I do think it might be helping in some small way. I'll write something on it when I'm done with this bottle (60 capsules, 1 per day) and do a follow-up on the second.
Delete