Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Busy

Been really busy with all sorts of crap. Don't have much time for blogging.

Penelope eats some alfalfa hay while I prepare her for the morning milking.

"They" redid the road, have been for a while, and finally finished it. Don't know why, the old was was fine.

Yellow watermelon. YELLOW watermelon! It's fanfuckingtastic.


Conker has discovered a large pile of pillows in the RV. He now DEMANDS that he sleep on them at night.

The Derp asks to be let in. I usually oblige.

4 comments:

  1. Yellow watermelon??? Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I had no idea such a thing existed. It's amazing, it tasted to great, I want a bunch of them now.

      Delete
  2. Never seen that before looks yummy.

    Hope Will gets good home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is another type of yellow watermelon that is oval in shape and has much lesser seeds, flesh are smooth and O-M-G SO FRIGGIN SWEET & JUICY like that can die.

    ReplyDelete