Ahhhhhh! It has been a while since I read your blog, I moved to Japan, I just spent the last hour or so catching up only to hear you are gone... (T^T) Hope everything is alright!
Nope! Juneau eats normally despite not having one of her major chewing/cutting molars. She can't chew as well on the one side but it doesn't stop her from trying. Sasha has several broken teeth and they don't bother her none either. I have to keep a close eye on them though, they could easily become problematic, and if they did I'd have to have them removed.
My e-mail is on my blog if you want to talk. Take care.
ReplyDeleteI will miss you.
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhh! It has been a while since I read your blog, I moved to Japan, I just spent the last hour or so catching up only to hear you are gone... (T^T) Hope everything is alright!
ReplyDeleteoh no i hope you come back soon. i just have this one question for you.
ReplyDeletejunu is missing a tooth does he miss it or eat weird due to it?
Nope! Juneau eats normally despite not having one of her major chewing/cutting molars. She can't chew as well on the one side but it doesn't stop her from trying.
DeleteSasha has several broken teeth and they don't bother her none either. I have to keep a close eye on them though, they could easily become problematic, and if they did I'd have to have them removed.
you should take a picture of the missing tooth and show everyone. Im sure many other people would be interested
DeleteK. Terrible quality but these kinds of shots are hard to take.
Deletehttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BUxhRY6bJus/UsuCG-eiA9I/AAAAAAAAE4M/GTMFN9GY0c0/s1600/032.jpg
when are you going to start blogging agian we miss you.
ReplyDelete