This thing is now as big as Conker. He's earned the nickname "Scarface" due to how often he's whacked his head into things and cut himself. Also, a few of those nicks came from the Girls when he got a bit too pushy-in-their-faces and they told him to back off... He's much better about that now though, and usually a raised lip is all he needs to get the message.
Anywho, he's doing pretty good, gets along with the Girls and Conker well. He still likes to play "Catch me if you can!" if he's got something in his mouth, which is a HUGE no no since most of the time if he's got something that is not a toy or chew, he probably shouldn't have it, and eating it could be dangerous (fatal) which is what he usually tries to do with things he shouldn't have.
He still screams when I walk off, which is also a huge no no. Unless I throw him a meaty bone or a handful of small food items that he can forage for, but I'd really like to be able to leave without doing that.

I love how the Girls contribute in their own way of training. You handle all the dog-to-human stuff and your family pack will handle dog-to-dog manners, haha.
ReplyDeleteHope he gets better with his recall! Always a pain in the butt when they don't come back. :)