Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bare Feet Bare Paws


Conker and I both hike barefoot. When the temperature allows, that is. Well, Conker is always barefoot (got no "booties" for him, as there is no need) and when I'm not, I wear my toe shoes instead. In order to stay warm when it's cold, I wear toe socks in the toe shoes. If they get wet... my feet freeze. That is why I don't like to go out when it's raining.

(September, 2011)

3 comments:

  1. I love my Fila toe shoes and am excited to start walking with Gia (my Boston Terrier) what brand are your toe shoes?

    Very creative picture absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine are Virbam Five Fingers. Now that it's warming up, I've seen quite a few people sporting them in various places.

      Delete
  2. I saw one person with Virbam five fingers at the farmer's market and two at a nice walking trail.

    I need get me a pair soon..

    ReplyDelete