Remember how I mentioned that I might possibly be moving up north? Well, it's not possibly anymore.
Conker and I are packed up and headed to Washington! (tomorrow)
We will be living just north of the Columbia River in a small city (three times the size of GP) that is often referred to as "The Couve" but I HIGHLY doubt I'll call it that. That name is... Not to my liking. GP is a pretty stupid name but that one is stupider and I will probably come up with a different alias than "The Couve" for the new place of residence.
Speaking of which... It looks like this.
But will be parked at an actual house, where I will be spending most of my time. The trailer is just for sleeping and minimal living in. It's where all my junk will be so it won't intrude upon my Grandma's house, and so I can have a little "getaway" place if need be. Also, I don't know what Grandma's attitude towards Conker in her house will be, so the trailer will be his little haven if he gets kicked out.
I have lived with this particular Grandma before and know my way around this "new" living place quite well. So nothing about it will really be new, except Conker and the trailer.
Speaking of Conker... He is being picky about food again (turkey and gizzards), and will be getting a good bath and nail trimming so he appears somewhat decent for Grandma. I hope he doesn't start off by barking at her, but that's probably what he'll do.
Anywho, that's it for now! Next update will probably be in a few days.
Hope things go well on your travels.
ReplyDeleteWow, now that's an adventure!
ReplyDeleteHope your migration goes smoothly. A safe drive to you and Conker.