Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Photochop!

Though this picture is quite blurry and to me, completely worthless straight out of the camera, it was made slightly better with the help of Photochop (intentionally spelled that way). The dirt was originally quite pale, nothing compared to it's natural dark, earthy look. The greens were, well, not green, and Conker was a dull tan instead of somewhat bright red.

I really could try harder to make good pictures great, but better works just fine for me. I can use photoshop quite well, I just don't like to, so I stick with the basics and just tweak the images a bit to get it slightly closer to what it would look like in real life.
Without it, pictures taken with this cruddy camera would be really terrible even with good lighting.

And yes, the greens really are that green here in Southern Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment