Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

The trip went fine. Conker is adapting to Grandma's place, but is taking his time a bit. He gets along fine with the neighbor's old Labbish dog, Jake, but Jake's food is kept outside so unfortunately I can't leave Conker unattended out there. He'll eat it, or defend it from Jake, which is not good. Jake's owner can't put in inside either, since Jake will only eat outside (he just stands there inside as if he doesn't know what to do with the food) and tends to do it over a period of time. I can tell it's not good food either, since Jake's coat is somewhat smelly and leavs a nasty residue on my hands after I pet him. Oh well.
(There is no fence between the two proerties)

I do not have a camera so there won't be pictures (for a while) and my computer's internet is not set-up yet so updates will be on hold for a short bit until I get that settled.

2 comments:

  1. My neighbor has a lab/mastiff mix it's like 7 or 8months and is bigger then my mom's 55lb boxer. lol

    Anyways the lab mix has greasy coat.. :\

    Glad things going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can think of at least 5 reasons why it wouldn't be practical but-
      maybe Jake could benefit from your dog nutrition experience? If you offered to feed him, maybe you could avoid the lack of fence issue, if it gets annoying. Or, just hope you guys find some great places to hike and nearby hills to run down. Best wishes, Liz

      Delete