Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Badassery

Today I got a package in the mail. It contained pure badassery.

 Sasha's has blue stones, Juneau's red. The Girl's collars also have clear reflectors. Conker's is just Badass.
The Girl's collars are 1.25" black leather with O rings instead of D's.
Conker's collar is 1.5" wide black leather with stainless O rings woven on and an O ring instead of a D.
All three of them are "working style" collars, meaning the D/O ring is on the end of the collar instead of the buckle. It's a stronger design than the traditional collar layout.











I also got a leash with snaps on both ends (instead of a handle) for Conker since I always clip his leash to a ring on my belt, and two normal leashes for the Girls. I am totally in love with their new leather gear!


EDIT
The Girl's collars reflect well! Perfect for black dogs on nighttime walks.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, those are awesome! :D The girls look very pretty, and Conker looks very pleased with his badassery.

    ReplyDelete