Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Money spent in March

Okay, so, like normal, I broke my "no food" rule. I'll have to do it again this month to at least get beef liver, and, hopefully, that will be all I need. My freezer is jam-packed so it's not like I can actually put anything else in there anyways...

So!


March 2013
  • Food: $38
  • Treats: $5.50
Total: $43.50


Food
I bought 3 10 pound packages of chicken quarters for $0.59 a pound, which is a KILLER deal around here. I also got a couple pork roasts for... $1.29, I think? Both of those both totaled around $18 each. I also got some beef liver for $2.

Treats
I do not usually buy treats these days, since cheese and pieces of meat are what I mostly use. Anywho, I bought a pound of "jerky" strips to use on walks, and I also got some beef treats and a slice of pig ear for Juneau when I took her to the petshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment