I took the dogs to Dollar Hill today. It was very purple! These purple flowers are blooming EVERYWHERE, they took over the whole place. I didn't have the "good' camera with me but I'll try to go back again soon and take some better pictures.
Juneau stayed on-leash for about half of the climbing part of the hike. She still needs a ton of work on her leash (and trail) manners.
Conker's recall is getting lax. I need to work on that as well.
GP
The purple flowers.
Those are shooting stars! They're one of my favorite wildflowers.
ReplyDeleteJuneau and Sasha are looking so glossy and sleek these days. :)
Neat! I'm not familiar with like, any of the plants up here. Point me to a desert plant and I'll know it right away, might even be able to give you it's scientific name. But stuff up here? It's all just "flower" "grass" "fern" "pine" etc.
DeleteYes, they are very shiny! They were soooo shiny when I was feeding them the Baby Beef, it was ridiculous.
What lovely colors!
ReplyDelete