Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Click

Anyone use clickers?  I'm thinking of giving that a shot.  For a while I've been against them no real reason, but now I kinda want to try it.  Conker is already pretty good about coming and sitting but everything else is hit or miss.  He doesn't know down very well, wait he's good with but stay, not-so-much.
I also want to just train him more and better so I think using a clicker might help.  He's recently been getting somewhat problematic with pulling on walks especially if the other dogs are there.
I'm not interested in tricks at all, just obedience.  I might teach one or two tricks if Conker ends up being good with this but for the most part, no.

Tomorrow we're gonna go to the petshop (where I saw the Ridgeback) and pick up some treats and a clicker.  And maybe a few bully sticks or a pigs ear, I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment