Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

People going places

It's spring break for the Chillies here in GP.  Mom and my younger sibs are gonna go to Bend and ski/snowboard for a few days.  I'm staying here with the dogs.  When Mom asked me if I wanted to go she immediatly asked about Conker a second later.
I said:  "He's not going to be boarded because he's never getting a kennel cough shot (or any of those other useless things), I don't trust a dog sitter since they won't be around to constantly monitor him and the Girls (He'll fight with Juneau, pester Sasha and find a way to escape our badly constructed backyard fence) so I guess I'm staying here."
Mom was all  "Whatever."  And went on about how I love my dog too much and spoil him, feed him meat, let him sleep in my bed...

So they're heading out sometime tomorrow (today?) and I get to have the house all to my lonesome and take care of the three dogs and the sister's rabbit.  Whoop, I'm totally psyched about sleeping and waking when I want, listening to classical music and German metal as loudly as I want (I like it LOUD!) and not having to deal with this:


I'd go hiking but with the prices of gas well over $3.50 a gallon that's not happening anytime soon.  I've gotten back into writing and drawing but I doubt any of that will ever make it past the draft/sketch stages.  Maybe I'll draw my "interpretation" of Conker's personality and turn it into a comic or something.

1 comment:

  1. The most enjoyable part of having the house all to yourself is having it to yourself... with the DOGS.

    Have a fun staycation! And the world could always use more Shiba comics.

    ReplyDelete