Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

HOMG

I was at a petstore today to find a bully stick for Conker since he's been going after pencils and garbage due to the lack of chewables.  I turned the corner and nearly had a heart attack when I saw the dog.

Rhodesian Ridgeback.

I about died right there.  I asked the owner if I could PLEASE pet his dog, he let me, and I thanked him.  He probably thought I was nuts!  Her name was Gracie and she was sooo freaking nice.  Everyone loved her, she was gorgeous, and I am very jealous. 


Conker was excited to get a bully stick for the first time since we moved here.   The massive one I bought him for the trip mysteriously vanished a day after we got here... He's only allowed to chew it when I'm around now since the Girls will steal it and eat it in less than five minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment