Are so much fun. Up until today none of the fights Conker's gotten into have been noteworthy. I'm surprised the fight was with Sasha instead of Juneau, those two are the norm for scrapping partners. Anyways, Conker was playing fetch with his penguin toy when Sasha got in his way and he DID NOT like that. So he jumped up in her face and got all noisy at her. She didn't like that either ans was all OH YEAH? I BITE YOUR FREAKING EAR! So she did, and Conker yelped, and continued going after Sasha who was by then standing over him and biting at his face...
I casually yelled at the dogs to stop. My mouth was full of fresh fried rice and I didn't want to spew it everywhere and I knew the fight wasn't bad so I waited until the fried rice was safely down my throat before telling them quite loudly to knock it off. They did, though Conker got all snarky at Sasha as he walked over to me to mooch some of my fried rice.
My general rule is: you don't need to stop it right away unless someone starts yelping. And since Conker yelped, I stopped it. After swallowing my fried rice. I don't have a problem with the dogs duking it out every now and then, heck, if Conker gets his butt handed to him enough times maybe he'll stop butt-checking Sasha. OR if Juneau gets owned maybe she'll quit being the fun-police.
So I gave each of the dogs a once-over starting with Sasha. Nothing but spit on her so I went to Conker.
Oops. He got his ear pierced. Blood smeared on other parts of his ear and head but that's the only definite wound I could find. He also rubbed some on his foot then shook his head and sent it flying onto the TV.
I highly doubt he learned anything from this since he tried to start it up again a minute later. Because of these kind of things I tell everyone that if you're going to be gone for more than an hour, put Conker in my room and close the door.
Doh! Sorry to hear that Conker got an accidental piercing!
ReplyDelete