Conker got tied to a tree since he's a jerk. He bayed at the Girls for five minutes before realizing they wanted nothing to do with him or his butt bone.
Sasha with her beef rib.
Juneau with her beef rib.
Conker stripped the meat off his bone pretty quick.
Sasha decided laying down was easier.
Juneau went behind the planter a moment later.
Conker trying to hide the remains of his butt bone in the grass.
Sasha with her stripped beef rib.
Juneau took her time.
The dogs all enjoyed munching on their bones. It was nice, having them all in the backyard without them fighting over something! I guess tying Conker to a tree helped with that though... I took Conker inside after a while since he ate way more of the butt bone than I wanted him to. Sasha munched up the rest of his bone then went after Juneau's while Juneau went after Sasha's. Those two will trade bones and not care who has which one, as long as they've both got a bone they are fine.
Much to my surprise, the beef ribs cleaned a TON of the tartar off Juneau and Sasha's teeth! I should have taken a picture but I forgot. I'm going to try to make RMB Day a regular thing for them now since it helped clean their teeth and they enjoy it so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment