For some reason, I have almost zero motivation to do pretty much anything when other people are here. Especially if Mom is around, but that happens with even my youngest brother. Don't feel like doing anything.
Well, nobody is here, so guess what I did? First I went outside and saw that the hose had been on for 24 hours... Nobody told me it was on, so I didn't go out and turn it off, so the pool was filled to capacity. It would have simply overflown IF it could do that, but it can't. The molding stuff around the edge isn't water tight so when the water got to that level it seeped into the ground. So much water seeped into the surrounding dirt that the lower level of the yard was flooded! I called and told Mom (she's in Portland) who was shocked that the hill between the upper and lower levels hadn't collapsed, and hopefully it won't later on.
Anyways...
I ripped up everything in the garden, re-built the wall Juneau had destroyed, filled all the dirt on three huge pieces of paper back into the small wall at the base of the hill and hacked up the remainder of some blackberry bushes. now all I have to do is rake up some cedar pods I missed, mow the law and clean the kitchen. Whoot.
Here is a bit of Conker to keep things interesting.
Oh yeah, and I heated the house with fire last night (in the fireplace) and me and the three dogs sacked out in front of it for most of the night. Juneau reeeeeally loves to cuddle. I woke up with her practically on top of me.
Woah, you got one of those 2010 series limited edition levitating Shiba models! Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThose are great pics!
ReplyDeleteI'm kinda like that too when people are home I don't do much unless it really needs to be done, but when no one is home i get a lot done.
ReplyDeleteProbably because I always get interrupted by my dad he likes bother me ask for help when it's something simple.. >.<