Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

More Saturday Market Spoils

I walked down to the "growers" market today and had a quick look around. There were so many veggies, it was insane.  Anyways, I headed over to my favorite booth (the only one I've ever bought anything from) and picked up some more chews for Conker.

This time around they had a box of "half size" tendon chews for .50 cents a piece.  I normally get the $1 pieces and prefer to take the chew away when Conker's gone through half of it, so these worked out perfect.  I got 12 of them and since Conker gets them every other day they should last a while.

A couple people stared really hard and long at my shoes.  It was quite entertaining.


Oh yeah, almost forgot.   I've got a poison oak rash behind my left knee (again) and on two places on my lower right arm.  And like last time, I have no fricking clue how it got there.
Despite this I am still going hiking tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Nice looking chews. :)

    I hope that poison oak heals up I had to put some ivy on the burn pile I had to wear a sweater, gloves and then put it all in washer just in case.

    I hate that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These:
    http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/Losech/VFFKSO.png

    ReplyDelete