It's partly cloudy, around 72 degrees and generally nice outside. But today, we are relaxing inside. Why? Because I don't like "nice" weather. And Conker is being an ass to the neighbor dog so he gets to stay inside.
Yesterday Mom was complaining about the dog smell and I, like I normally do, informed her that Conker wasn't to blame. He doesn't smell like anything, and if she wanted, she could stuff her nose into his soft scruff and inhale deeply just to be sure. She loudly declined.
And today I was getting annoyed with the little clouds of black dog hair that was floating across the floor as I walked around so I scooped some of it up and tossed it. I normally don't do that, dog hair doesn't bug me. But when it begins to follow me, it kinda does, so I get rid of it. I brushed Juneau and Sasha a bit and will try to brush them at least every other day to help cut back on the fur but I doubt I'll stick to that for very long. But, Sasha was in a small need of a brushing since tufts of fur were beginning to stick off her buttfluffs like they do when double-coated dogs are seasonally exploding.
with the beagle mix boys now in our home, we do smell that dog smell. the shibas still have no smell. but the fur? It's a never ending battle.
ReplyDelete