Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

We hiked 10 miles today

And I'm exhausted.

But this guy isn't.
I bet he could go another 10 before he'd be as tired as me.

3 comments:

  1. Conker looks like a perky little boyscout with that orange outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conker sounds like a wonderful hiking partner. I'd be tired to if I hiked 10miles..

    Do you have much of a tick issue? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Boyscout.

    Ticks? Not yet. I always check both Conker and I real good after hikes since all the websites with info on the trails and the boards at the trailheads warn about them.
    I think, but I'm not sure, that I killed one that was on me, but it might have been a little spider? I don't know but it's dead now so I'm not worrying about it.

    Three or so years ago, before Mom moved into this house, Juneau and Sasha got ticks behind their ears at the RV park and rental house Mom and the siblings lived in. But so far we have yet to see a tick at this house.

    ReplyDelete