I don't think I've done anything specifically on wheat, so here goes.
Lately I've been experimenting again. Conker is the unfortunate guinea pig, and the subject was wheat. I gave him some treats I was given that contained wheat, many different types of spaghetti and a couple other things that contain wheat (breads mostly).
I gave him very small amounts as if I were transitioning him to a new food. I gave him probiotics and chikory root with the wheat products. Nothing stopped what happened every time he was given wheat.
I am not mean enough to post a picture.
So, wheat is definitely a no go for Conker. Even if he was given a tiny sliver of the wheat thing along with his normal food, problems occurred. He definitely has some sort of intolerance for wheat and it's a very, very strong one. He wants things real bad, and since wheat causes such huge problems for him, he can't have diddly squat. I normally share things like oatmeal, rice dishes, quinoa and certain soups with him so he is somewhat used to getting some of my food.
Lately we have been having a lot of pasta. I hate pasta, unless it's somewhat undercooked and thick or shaped like a shell or tube. Poor Conker has been wanting said pasta very badly and almost stole some right off my fork. He loves pasta and has to be tortured by the sight of me eating it, and the Girls getting any leftovers. Unfortunately he doesn't understand that while he may love pasta, I don't love what happens when he eats it.
No comments:
Post a Comment