Remember this? Well, that is what Conker has been up to lately. Getting up onto the table and eating whatever is there while I'm still asleep. But while people are still home.
A week ago is was some spaghetti.
Yesterday it was a plate of lebkuchens.
Today it was leftover teriyaki chicken.
And that's not all. Conker has been going upstairs where he has in the past, secured another plate of spaghetti, a bowl of salad (wtf dog you are not herbivore) several cups with icecream reminants and other various food items. He's not allowed in either elevated place. This is not making me happy.
Last week Conker had an explosion in the back yard. I could not figure out why. I don't know why nobody bothered to tell me that they had SEEN Conker on the table eating the spaghetti until yesterday. I would have liked to have known that the day it happened.
The only reason why I knew Conker ate the lebkuchens was because Mom came home, saw there were none left and remarked that she remembered there being some when she left and asked who ate them. Her BF says, oh, there were some there, but Conker got up on the table and ate them.
Thanks for letting me know ahead of time.
And today, Conker got the leftover teriyaki chicken which who knows what kind of effect it's going to have on him since it was probably mostly juice and sauce. Which is one of the things he CAN NOT have. Just like wheat, which was in the spaghetti and lebkuchens... which thankfully Conker deposited on the dirt rather than the rocks.
I really cannot understand how people can't follow simple instructions like, if you see Conker on the table, YELL AT HIM TO GET THE FUCK DOWN SO HE'LL LEARN NOT TO DO IT AGAIN!
No comments:
Post a Comment