I have been reluctant to give Sasha any bones or hard chews since I found her busted carnassial tooth. I've been putting off their weekly RMD day for a bit but decided to just get it over with test Sasha's tooth out today.
So the Girls got...
Turkey backs, gizzard and liver, chicken heart and egg, ground beef, canned mollusks.
Conker got a tiny bit of Honest Kitchen, some ZiwiPeak, rices, a chicken heart and egg, turkey tail and some unitenfitied turkey organ that was in one of the backs. I think it was kidney.
Conker went bonkers for this, I might add. I think he just ran out the garage... Anyways, he was barking and whining, savaging the Girls faces, and again, like usual, I did not get it on camera. I wanted to since this was the loudest he's been in a long while.
So Sasha didn't appear to have any problems eating her turkey back. I watched her carefully and she did not favor the left side of her mouth at all. I guess she's either a badass and toughed it out through the pain or didn't have any. I hope it's the latter, since tooth problems in dogs tend to be spendy.
Hey Conker! I have always enjoyed seeing what's the latest meal your mom is cooking up for you, as well as the great reviews you have done! I have given you the Liebster Award over on our blog today, please keep up the great entries!
ReplyDelete- Mac
kitsu has two cracked teeth and doesn't favor them at all when eating any type of food (phew!).
ReplyDeletemaybe we both lucked out?
I hope so. With a potentially expensive vehicle fix in the near future... I don't see a vet visit to deal with a busted tooth that might cost a couple hundred happening soon.
ReplyDeleteLooks yummy! :)
ReplyDelete