Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Nihon Ken and Shiba Inu secret Santa gifts.

This is what I got for the gift exchanges on the Nihon Ken and Shiba Inu forums!

From the Nihon Ken person:

One of the last pictures taken by the Cannon.
A huge assortment of chews from best bully sticks!  I have been meaning to order something from them but still have yet to get around to it, and this has convinced me that I need to sooner or later, when this stash runs out.  (Not pictured are two twisty things that Conker snatched up and concumed seconds before I snapped this.)

From the Shiba person:

Terrible picture due to stupidity of Fuji.
A squeaky chicken thing, some Greenies, a roll of doggy bags (haha, I loved that) and a daypack!  I really like the little pack since it's not as big as the Ruffwear Approach and lays quite flat against Conker's shoulders.  When I go on hikes in Cathedral Hills I'd like to be able to have Conker carry something without having to take the big red saddle bags along, and this fits the bill perfectly.  Plus I won't have to cart his... goodies... around for him anymore XD

No comments:

Post a Comment