We ran into Logan and his owner again, and this time we hiked together for a while. Conker and Logan got along great and even ran around playing some. Then Conker disappeared off to the parking lot and started to bark at people... Logan's owner has a lot of free time now so he and I are going to hike together often since the dogs get along so great.
I also ran into another Vibram Five Finger wearer. I was like "Hmm, I see toe shoe prints..." then caught up to who made them shortly after. We hiked together for a bit too and talked about some stuff, until I had to take the trail back to where my Jeep was parked. We hope to run into each other again for another chat.
(I was wearing my Vibrams today since I sliced my foot on something yesterday.)
So, while I may not have much of a social life (none if you take away the internet) there are some people who's company I do enjoy. I just don't actively seek out other people to be around. Kinda like Conker.
![]() |
| Dur hur |

Conker is so silly.
ReplyDeleteSaya is same way after long walk or trip to dog park running around or busy day doing things she still wants to run shiba 500 and play. lol
Neeko and Bruce would sleep for 10 hours after a hike that long. Faolan would nap for 20 minutes, and be ready to go again.
ReplyDeleteReally wish I lived closer, I would totally join you on the hikes, I can never find anyone to go with me :(
ReplyDelete