Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Blarghiest

Sorry for the lack of anything even remotely interesting as of late.
Two of the dogs (guess who's one of them?) have had some digestive issues that I have not been able to find the cause of, Blogger finally updated my interface and I hate it, and nothing has really been going on that is worth writing about so... Yeah.
Once I get this problem with Conker and Sasha all sorted out, I'll probably be a bit more active on the blog. It just annoys the crap out of me and I don't feel like writing anything when two out of three dogs are leaving nasty messes in the backyard for a week. (Actually, Conker's only just started so that is slightly incorrect.)

Anywho, the weather suddenly got cooler, which is kinda nice.


EDIT: Okay well, Juneau had a slight issue as well, so add her to the list. Juneau's and Conker's problems look exactly alike, so that means that their problem(s) are one of these since they each got some of them yesterday:
A: EVO Red Meat, B: Raw egg, C: Beef roast chunk, D: Something else
I hope it's not D for simplicity's sake.

2 comments:

  1. I hope it's not D, either.

    Last summer I was feeding Neeko and Bruce Evo Chicken and Turkey. On the third large bag, they both had GI issues. Did pumpkin, ran a fecal, fed chicken and rice. Problem resolved when I switched foods. Not trying to be a fear-monger, but i believe I got a bad bag of Evo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering if it was the EVO, but I'm not sure. (It's expiration date is very close...) Sasha's issues are very similar though, probably the same type of thing, and she didn't get any EVO. I think it might have been some eggs, since that is the only thing that all three have gotten, but I'm not set on pointing fingers yet.

      Right now Conker and Juneau are having a 1 day fast. Sasha already had hers and has been eating simmered ground chicken with instant oats and so far things are looking good. I'll probably give that to the other two tomorrow and see if it works as well.

      Delete