It's been nice the past couple days, and tomorrow will be the "last" nice day for a while. It's gonna get cold and wet again. And I bet that the furnace will go out too. It seems to think that when it gets cold, and wet, that we don't need to be warm.
No matter, we will be getting some firewood soonish from someone who tried to scam Mom's bf out of X amount for B dollars but he put a stop to that and we get the remaining promised wood.
Conker and I went to the dog park a couple days ago after out failed hike where he ran off after some animal. A raccoon I think, and lost the Zuke's bandana that I really liked. I need to find another one of those now...
Conker doesn't think any dog park visit is complete without a creek visit, even when it's freezing out and snowing (you can't tell in the pic, but it was snowing). He likes to "scoop" the water from the creek and generally be an oddball when he's in it.
And when he's ready to go back into the park, he zooms off and runs madly around the grass then to the gate to be let back in. Once he's back in the dog park, he zooms some more until he has almost dried off.
I love this strange little dog. He is so entertaining.
Conker is so silly! There's a water source by the dog park close by, but it's a deep river so Saya can't play it that before she comes into the dog park.. :\
ReplyDeleteWhich would be nice for hot summer days..
Saya will go in cold water even if there is snow on the ground or bit ice on the water! crazy dog.
She only likes going in the water if it's her idea.
She never seen a coon before, but she has seen an opossum twice once in the tree and another time in a different tree. She was on leash because it was night and skunks and coyotes tend to come near..
Don't want Saya smelling like a skunk. lol
Next trick:
ReplyDeleteConker get me a coot!
Ha, yeah, that would be a good one.
Delete