It's been odd this winter. Very odd indeed. It's been "mild" with moderate temperatures (most of the time) and very little rain. To top that off, it's snowed FOUR times. Four! That's four more times than normal.
This time the snow was about 1.5 - 2 inches deep, which is a lot for in town. It stick around for a good part of the day too.
Conker had a ton of fun messing around in it. Like he always does. I need to live somewhere with regular snow so he can burn off energy without me doing much.
Little brother came out with me and Conker to have a snowball fight. It was much fun, and Conker was a good distraction.
KILL IT!
This snow happened yesterday.
Even the Girls got to run around in it a bit. Not for long though, they tend to not stay in the front yard and will run off to do their own crap. Conker doesn't do that.
We are still depending on wood to keep the house warm. Which doesn't quite work, since all the heat stays in the front room. So I basically live there instead of my room and spend less than two hours a day on the comp compared to my normal time of "roughly the entire day".
So today, I took Conker to the dog park since I was sick of being in the house.
There was nobody there, so Conker sniffed some mud.
Got a couple treats.
And surveyed his kingdom. With a smug look on his face. Like always.
Saya misses the snow..
ReplyDeleteIt's been warm here 82F Yesterday! Poor Saya getting hotter sooner and Bella doesn't mind the warm weather.
I forsee a coat blowing soon..
I love the snow pictures. Saya tends to stay in the yard too. unless she sees a squirrel or rabbit luckily squirrels stays away when dogs in the yard, but Saya can hear them in the woods so she sometimes test me by walking by the woods..
I call her and she walks over to me like come on I want to catch that thing!
Conker looks like a nice shiba. :)
Sorry about the furnace. :\
I like the cold at night for some reason I sleep better. When I lived in Louisiana during hot muggy summers I had hard time getting to sleep..