Here is my Conker expenses for the month of February.
I spent a bit more than I did in January, but that is due to the purchase of several food-related items, some planned, others not.
February 2012
- Food: $59.70
- Supplements: $21.30
- Grooming: $5
- Other: $2.20
Prettymuch double what I spent last month.
Food
I bought a much larger assortment of food items this month. The biggest purchase was rather unexpected. I ended up with a turkey back and a couple neck packages (they come with a heart, gizzard, and liver) that cost $.69 per pound, a whole chicken for $.88 per pound, a 10 pound bag of chicken quarters for $.69 per pound, and two (one package) pork shoulders for $1.50 per pound. I spent the most on the shoulders, which was the unexpected purchase.
I also got two cans of clams, a can of oysters, several tins of sardines, some oat bran, and a package of 4 frozen pig ears for $2 per pound.
Supplements
I am unsure if I should actually include this in February, or March, since the transaction has not gone through yet. Anywho, I bought two 400 count boxes of fish oil capsules from this place for $5 each, shipping $11.30. Compared to buying local, I am saving roughly $35 (on the low end in both price and quality, probably closer to $45) by purchasing them in such quantity from this supplier. They are not only for Conker, so it's worth it to buy so many capsules at one time. Plus capsules keep for quite a while compared to stuff in a bottle.
Grooming
I found a Kong Zoom Groom for $5.
Other
I bought a rope thing, a heavy-duty ring, and a bolt-snap for further modification of leashes.
And that is the money spent in February!
No comments:
Post a Comment