Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snow Day Take 2

We got another bout of snow last night and a bit this morning (all melted now) so like I did last time, I got up early and went hiking. I was stupid and wore the old black boots I haven't worn since last August and now have a big painful sore on my right Achilles tendon. Yep, not doing that again.
I took the Girls along this time. It was somewhat chaotic.

There was lots of derp.

Lots of running around off-trail.

 Conker being last on recall every time.

And a bit of cool scenery.

More pictures will be posted once I have a working computer with photoshop installed. Until then, this is all you get.

Funny that the furnace goes out the week it decides to snow. It's freezing in this house.


It took a hour to download the pictures onto my harddrive (it's external so all my files are safe) and more than TWO HOURS to rotate about 100 pictures on this damn computer. That is very agitating, and I wasn't even running any sort of editing program! All that took maybe 10 minutes on my currently dead piece-of-shit that ironically, was much more efficient than this one.

1 comment:

  1. I know how it is with pc troubles go listen to some of Saya's video of her in basement as puppy hear that mechanical sound that was our old PC!

    Here's video with it noise is annoying huh?
    http://youtu.be/SAK3sgylRrE

    Old thing took forever to load pictures why I didn't update blog when Saya was a puppy too hard to do.

    Hope things get worked out soon.

    Glad you got snow it's been warm so bugs are out full force ticks, wasps, and ladybugs.. yuck.

    ReplyDelete