Since I did not really get to celebrate my birthday (December 14th) I went ahead and bought myself some presents. I ended up with some Merrell True Gloves (discontinued) that I found on Gear Trade for $33! They are a tad on the biggish side but I easily modded the heel with a bit of padding from an old sleeping pad that I use for Conker when we go backpacking and some foam to make them fit better. I haven't even had these shoes for a day and I already love them!
I also got myself two more pairs of toesocks since my old ones are quite decrepit. And missing.
To make this post Conker-relevant...
I got two packages of beef meat for $1.99 a pound today.



Happy belated birthday.
ReplyDeleteThose toesocks look cute.
Happy birthday! Those are sweet shoes too, especially for the price! I'm going to look at some Merrells and Vibrams tomorrow, see how they feel.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!
ReplyDeleteThe shoes looks very comfy. :)
I love the toe socks nice for extra warmth when cold.
Nice price on the beef.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete