![]() |
| Entertainment! |
Navigations by Ted Kerasote
Bloodties by Ted Kerasote
Heart of Home by Ted Kerasote
Hunt, Gather, Cook: Finding the Forgotten Feast by Hank Shaw
Unlocking the Canine Ancestral Diet by Steve Brown
If you can't tell, I am a fan of Ted Kerasote.
But that is not all I have recieved.
I decided that since Conker had been neglected for three months and I missed our second anniversary that I would get some stuff for Conker too. I was looking around the web for random things and stumbled across the trail page on Petflow. I looked at what they had to offer and spotted some Evanger's food that looked interesting, $4 for 5lbs. Added it to the cart (I do that all the time, I rarely hit the checkout button) and looked around a bit more. Found some Halo ($4 for 4lbs), Solid Gold ($4 for 4lbs), Canidae ($5 for 5lbs), and Canyon Creek Ranch ($4 for 5lbs), added those to the cart. Oh look, bully sticks for $1 each! Lets get 20 of those. Hey, collar lights! Might as well add in some of those too.
Today my Petflow package arrived, but not without some problems. Notice how the Evangers is not there. It was in stock when I placed my order, and for several days afterwards. Petflow claims to have a quick (24 hour) turnaround time, and they did the first time I ordered from them, but I'd placed my order on the weekend and knew that it would not ship until Monday. Monday comes and goes, as does Teusday. It's now been 4 days since I placed my order and I have yet to receive any notice of it shipping or of a problem. So I shoot off an e-mail describing my curiosity, and frustration, as to the whereabouts of my items since I had already paid for them.
Petflow promptly answered my inquiry and said that there was a few problems with in-stock items going out of stock, but that they were fixed now, and that my order would ship soon. The next day I received my tracking number, so I figured all was good.
Several days later, I get an e-mail from Petflow. The Evangers food would not be included in my order since it was "out of stock" and I had been refunded the price. I checked Petflow's site and guess what? The Evangers trial was over, but the food was IN-STOCK and for sale at the regular price. Huh.
So I did not receive the item that I built my entire order around (the one that I actually wanted) and I am a bit miffed about that. At least I got 10% off after asking about my order though, that was nice of them.


No comments:
Post a Comment