December 2012
Total: $0
So here is the complete total of what I spent on Conker this past year.
2012
- Food: $431.50
- Treats/Chews: $83.90
- Vet/Medical: $253.40
- Supplements: $47.30
- Toys: $18
- Other: $189.70
I do not even know where that all came from.
I am going to continue to keep track of the monthly Conker costs for this next year.
This is a really good idea. It doesn't seem like much when it's "Oh a 10 lb bag of chicken for $6" "Oh a bag of chews for $12". It adds up!
ReplyDeleteIt really does! I didn't think it would be that much, I'm glad it's not more, and I'm going to try to spend a lot less this year. If possible.
DeleteSame here! I started a spreadsheet to track everything I spend on Ren. I borrowed your total expense for a second column, every time I spend I'm going to subtract from that total. We'll see how it goes haha.
DeleteWoah, yeah, where'd that come from?? I was thinking you typically spend so much less than I do per dog! Travel fees?
ReplyDeleteHappy new year by the way. =)