![]() | |||
| The crappy cellular phone pictures have returned... |
Saturday, August 4, 2012
Basking in the summer heat
Today was a mildly hot, very relaxing day. It got to about 103 degrees which is "hot" for Southern Oregon, perfect basking temperatures for me. I did plenty of that, along with a glass of icy Conner Fields Land Lover Ale and a couple library books. Very nice for a good warm day.
The dogs did a lot of in-house loafing as I basked either out in the trailer (which got to, at the hottest, 101 degrees) or under the awning. It was truly a fabulous day with a few clouds here and there, a light summery breeze, and plenty of ambient warmth. Oh how I have missed this kind of weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's been awful here. We have humid heat so there is nothing enjoyable about being outside. Today, it looks like we may get thundershowers, but it's very doubtful.. they have been passing us by a lot recently and we're actually in the middle of a drought.
ReplyDeleteToday it's going to get to 29°C, but feel like 39°C due to the humidity.
Ooh, I hate that humidity nonsense. I can't stand the heat if there's humidity. It needs to be dry for me. Hot and dry, cold and dry, mild and dry... As long as it's dry, I can do just about any temperature.
Delete