Anywho,
I took all the dogs with me.
The dogs were pretty good, we didn't run into any people or animals so there were no big distractions.
The sun was well on it's way down when we got to where we could see it.
Juneau imitated a giraffe.
Sasha was just a Derp.
And decided that my crotch was a very good place to hang out whenever I stopped. All that metal crud is the Girl's leashes. They are double-sided, and hang around my neck when they are not attached to a dog.
That hill was bloody red and a lot cooler looking in person.
Somewhere on Wildrose trail, we stopped for a group picture.
Somebody left a compound bow hanging on a tree. I'd have gone and investigated it, but Cathedral Hills is surrounded by private property, and I was not sure if this section was private or city, so I left it alone.
Here's a view of GP during the sunset. I don't know what kind of pines those are, but they are not Ponderosas. They are very tall and thin.
The Feather Post has been added to since I was here last. One of mine was missing, but several new feathers had been put in it's place. I think I will start collecting feathers on this trail and putting them here at the end. (It's a loop, and heavily inhabited by wild turkeys.)
We found a large pine cone on the trail.
As we headed back to the trailhead, the sun was gone. A faint trace lingered.
We didn't stay too long, and jogged through this section of trail. It was getting dark very quickly.
Obligatory.















No comments:
Post a Comment